Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website. We and/or our third-party service providers may collect your personal information:
- directly from you
- when you register as a member of the website.
- when you place an order via the website.
- where you access and interact with the website or our customer service team; or
- from other sources.
The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address and other transaction and registration details. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, please note that we may not be able to provide the information, goods or the service you may require (if such personal information is reasonably required for us to provide the said information, goods or services to you), or to fulfill one or more other purposes of collection of your personal information as stated below under the section of “ Use and Disclosure of Personal Information”.
Providing Personal Information About Another Person
You represent to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person, you are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information;
- Securing Your Personal Information – We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
- We and our third party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.
- Accuracy and Access to Personal Information – We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us to do this, please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details change. You may update your membership details at any time by accessing your membership account or by contacting us. If we deny you access to your personal information, we will provide you with the reason for such denial. We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this information.
- Linked Sites – Our website may contain links to other websites which are owned or operated by other parties. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these other websites or other parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such other websites or other parties.
- Transmission of Your Data – While care is taken to protect your personal information on our website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your personal information, we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
- Website Hosting and Trans-Border data flows – Your personal information may be transferred to a database or server hosted outside Singapore, in which case, we and/or our third party service providers will comply with the requirements for cross-border transfer of personal data as may be prescribed under the Act and to take such reasonable steps to protect the information being held, used or disclosed by the recipient in accordance with any guidelines issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission. Please contact us if you have any objections to such transfers.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
By voluntarily providing your personal information to us, you acknowledge and consent that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for the following purposes:
- to carry out or respond to your requests, and to enable you to create an account with us on our website so as to utilize the features provided on our website.
- to enable our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations.
- to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes.
- to enable our third party service providers to include the same in a database compiled by us or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services which we think may be of interest to you;
- to seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you.
- to our related bodies corporate for internal accounting and administration.
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by us.
- to provide offers that may be of interest to you.
- to better understand your preferences; and
- to enable our successors and/or assigns to carry out all or any of the purposes mentioned in sub-paragraphs (a) to (j) above.
Our third-party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the information downloaded by you. While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data.
You consent for your personal information to be included in a database for use in direct marketing by us and our related entities or our third-party contractors. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting any one of our stores or informing us through our website. All emails, SMS and newsletters from this website will also allow you to opt-out of further mailings by permitting you to clicking on a provided link for this purpose or by allowing you to respond with “unsubscribe”.
Changes to our Policy
Our Privacy Complaint Process
If you are concerned with the way your personal information has been handled, please contact or write to us at the address below. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time.
OBJKT Pte Ltd
103a Depot Road, #08-543, Singapore 101103
Mobile: (65) 9822 1797